City of Rookroost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the Neverwinter Nights 2 Persistent World, City of Rookroost.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

possible preview...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mammon
Admin
Mammon

possible preview... Empty
PostSubject: possible preview...   possible preview... EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 12:02 pm

I may be attempting to get up a test server this sunday or next week for the duration of the day so all of you can have a look around what's been built so far. Apparently more than one of you has had some difficulty getting it to load per the instructions, and I've been unable to troubleshoot it. There is now a rookroost.mod version of the module in the THEMODULE/ROOKROOST folder on the dropbox for those of you who wish to view it via that method, but please please please don't edit it and send it back to me. Exporting .erfs and importing them back into the directory mode is a good way to corrupt the work that's been done so far :-\.

Anyways, let me know what y'all think about a timeframe. What days and times are good for you guys? Try to keep the times to GMT that way I can do the easy math and figure out when is best for everyone.

(i probably wont be on the server as I've plenty of work to do but i'm reachable in irc and on vent and via private message here for any comments or questions)
Back to top Go down
simmostrikes

simmostrikes

PostSubject: Re: possible preview...   possible preview... EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 9:42 pm

It didn't work for me until I reinstalled NWN2, MotB and SoZ and reupdated.
Back to top Go down
Mammon
Admin
Mammon

PostSubject: Re: possible preview...   possible preview... EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 1:00 am

hm, interesting...SOZ and MOTB are needed to run the mod... leme see...
Back to top Go down
Padre

PostSubject: Re: possible preview...   possible preview... EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 11:59 pm

Where is this dropbox?
Back to top Go down
Mammon
Admin
Mammon

PostSubject: Re: possible preview...   possible preview... EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 12:48 am

dropbox is at dropbox.com. it's a file sharing program.

pm me for the username/pass.
Back to top Go down
Padre

PostSubject: Re: possible preview...   possible preview... EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 11:02 am

Ah okay, well I am there now and I'm not sure which files I need to grab nor where to put them.
Back to top Go down
Mammon
Admin
Mammon

PostSubject: Re: possible preview...   possible preview... EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 11:06 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: possible preview...   possible preview... Empty

Back to top Go down

possible preview...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
City of Rookroost :: General Discussion :: Announcements-
Jump to: