City of Rookroost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the Neverwinter Nights 2 Persistent World, City of Rookroost.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Meet the Team

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mammon
Admin
Mammon

Meet the Team Empty
PostSubject: Meet the Team   Meet the Team EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 5:33 pm

Hey guys,

My name is Seth, but you can call me Mammon. I've had a lot of other monikers on various MMOs and throughout my nwn career, but Mammon's what I'm running by for NWN2.

I've been heavily into roleplaying games (tabletop and computer) for over a decade. Not too long, I know, but since I'm only 26, it's definitely been a big part of my life. I'm really looking forward to bringing my favorite campaign setting to life in the form of a Neverwinter Nights 2 persistent world.

My biggest hurdle thus far has been learning how to script. I came into it cold, but now don't consider anything outside of my reach, as the resources I've found, as well as the NWN2 chat, offer an almost limitless well of ideas, solutions, and examples for me to learn from. While it was once the most frustrating part of my building, it's now my favorite pursuit.

After years of playing Living Greyhawk (the WOTC organized play campaign) I decided I wanted to bring it to the masses as I was able to experience it in my home state of Texas. The City of Rookroost is the fruition of that desire, and I can't wait til our first launch so I can provide that same hair-raising, nail biting action and suspense for the players that enter our world. Hope you're all as excited as I am :-).

~Mammon
Back to top Go down

Meet the Team
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
City of Rookroost :: General Discussion :: Announcements-
Jump to: