City of Rookroost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the Neverwinter Nights 2 Persistent World, City of Rookroost.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Calling more builders

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mammon
Admin
Mammon

Calling more builders Empty
PostSubject: Calling more builders   Calling more builders EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 7:52 pm

Hey guys, if any of you have friends that'd be interested in building some interiors for the server, I'd appreciate the help. There's an awful lot to do and I just need some more folk with the creative mind and the time to do it.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
NWN DM

NWN DM

PostSubject: Re: Calling more builders   Calling more builders EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 11:35 pm

My self imposed summer hiatus from the Toolset ends in about a week or so.

Once I get back into it, I'll probably to share 4-6 interiors I've made for my campaign. There'll need to be some cleaning and population of said areas to match the Greyhawk setting instead of FR, but they should save on some time.

Also may have an interior adventuring area or two to share out... same caveat applies.
Back to top Go down
Mammon
Admin
Mammon

PostSubject: Re: Calling more builders   Calling more builders EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 12:35 am

nice :-)

we're looking at adding some interesting ares to the module, as well as developing a system for dm-run adventures, but i'll let more info out on that when i've developed a more solid foundation to build on.
Back to top Go down
Lord_Raven88

Lord_Raven88

PostSubject: Re: Calling more builders   Calling more builders EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 6:22 am

I'm willing to help out with this. I've mucked around with creating interiors/items/nNPC etc within NWN. So I could probably do some grunt work if you need it.
Back to top Go down
Mammon
Admin
Mammon

PostSubject: Re: Calling more builders   Calling more builders EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 11:34 am

What do you want to do LR? What kind of interiors are you interested in making? Truth be told you can make just about anything and I can put it somewhere, but if you want something more specific let me know what you're interested in and i'll give you info on what I have.
Back to top Go down
Lord_Raven88

Lord_Raven88

PostSubject: Re: Calling more builders   Calling more builders EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 4:45 pm

Mammon wrote:
What do you want to do LR? What kind of interiors are you interested in making? Truth be told you can make just about anything and I can put it somewhere, but if you want something more specific let me know what you're interested in and i'll give you info on what I have.
I'm happy to do whatever is needed. So PM me your specs for an interior building, and I'll give it a go.
Back to top Go down
NWN DM

NWN DM

PostSubject: Re: Calling more builders   Calling more builders EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 5:15 pm

Have been experiencing some unexpected nice weather where I live. The wife has me outside doing a lot of landscaping work as a result.

Will be away from the Toolset until early October as a result.

However, count on a couple small taverns/inns, a store or two (with living quarters attached), and probably a small cavern and a small ruined tower (2 floors each 3x2 in size) being used as a pseudo barn/storage area.
Back to top Go down
Mammon
Admin
Mammon

PostSubject: Re: Calling more builders   Calling more builders EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 5:18 pm

awesome, thanks NWNDM. enjoy the weather :-)
Back to top Go down
NWN DM

NWN DM

PostSubject: Re: Calling more builders   Calling more builders EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 3:05 pm

Yeah, we've had a week of +20 weather... have moved a lot of mulch, planted trees and shrubs and the like.

It's almost done... well except for the daily job search/apply routine which consumes a lot of time in addition to the outside stuff. scratch

Should have some time this Sunday to do a raw export of some of the interiors for you. Will send a PM with a link to the erf (from my DropBox account) when it's available. Feel free to make use of them as you wish.
Back to top Go down
Mammon
Admin
Mammon

PostSubject: Re: Calling more builders   Calling more builders EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 5:18 pm

awesome, will be much appreciated :-)
Back to top Go down
Lord_Raven88

Lord_Raven88

PostSubject: Re: Calling more builders   Calling more builders EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 10:33 pm

I'm not going to be able to do much with the Toolset, as it's no longer working since I reinstalled NWN2. When I have more time I'll try and find a solution to the problem, all I have to go on at the moment is that the error message "NWN2 Toolset had encountered an error, and has stopped working".

Hopefully I get it up and running shortly.
Back to top Go down
NWN DM

NWN DM

PostSubject: Re: Calling more builders   Calling more builders EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 3:45 pm

Lord_Raven88 wrote:
I'm not going to be able to do much with the Toolset, as it's no longer working since I reinstalled NWN2. When I have more time I'll try and find a solution to the problem, all I have to go on at the moment is that the error message "NWN2 Toolset had encountered an error, and has stopped working".

Have you installed the DirectX version that comes on the install disc?
Back to top Go down
Lord_Raven88

Lord_Raven88

PostSubject: Re: Calling more builders   Calling more builders EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 5:02 pm

NWN DM wrote:
Lord_Raven88 wrote:

Have you installed the DirectX version that comes on the install disc?
I'll give it a try later on and let you know if it works.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
NWN DM

NWN DM

PostSubject: Re: Calling more builders   Calling more builders EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 5:32 pm

That's the most common fix for a new install with the Toolset not working.

You can also just download the redistributable 9c file from the MS site and run that. You do need to make sure you grab the right version (32 vs 64 bit OS).

Also, make sure you have at least .net 2.0 installed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calling more builders   Calling more builders Empty

Back to top Go down

Calling more builders
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
City of Rookroost :: Builders Section :: Area Crafting-
Jump to: