City of Rookroost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the Neverwinter Nights 2 Persistent World, City of Rookroost.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Who has the module?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mammon
Admin
Mammon

Who has the module? Empty
PostSubject: Who has the module?   Who has the module? EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 10:26 pm

Use this thread to post when you're working on part of the module that's already in existence so that two builders aren't working on the same place at the same time. This will make it easier to simply replace the existing area with an ERF so that the builder's contributions don't get overwritten when the ERFs are imported into the mod.

Currently I'll be keeping a master copy of the module until I find a reason to search for a better method. Any changes made to the module can be dropped into a folder named Module Changes in a subfolder with the name of the Area, and the Name of the builder.

For example if I am making modifications to the area Southern Rookroost, I would open the Module Changes folder, create a new folder, and name it Souther Rookroost - Mammon. I would then place the files *.are, *.gic, *.git, *.trn, and *.trx for the appropriate area into the folder, as well as a brief description of changes made to the area, and wait for either AWU or myself to test it, verify it, and load it into the module.
Back to top Go down
Mammon
Admin
Mammon

PostSubject: Re: Who has the module?   Who has the module? EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 12:42 pm

Mammon is currently working on Northern Rookroost. Any other area is currently considered up for grabs for changes/modification/building.
Back to top Go down
Mammon
Admin
Mammon

PostSubject: Re: Who has the module?   Who has the module? EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 9:51 am

Working on Central Rookroost. did a rework of the layout to allow for smaller, more streamlined areas that don't span multiple tiers of the city. pm me if you need the new zone map.
Back to top Go down
Mammon
Admin
Mammon

PostSubject: Re: Who has the module?   Who has the module? EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 2:19 pm

Central and northwest rookroost are done. Eastern is going to be put on hold for a while, and if it's not done by launch i'll just put up some guards and barricades and close the area down, saying it's quarantined because of a pestilence or something. Frankly I just really want to build some interiors because I consider it a lot more fun than building exteriors.

Feel free to pass over the central and northwest areas and add your own touches, they're pretty bare at the moment... market stalls, wells, fountains, shop signs (if you reserve a space for an interior you want to build just pop a door on the location, that'll let other builders know). I'm going to do a small redesign on south to get the new city walls put up there, and possibly west as well (haven't decided if I'm keeping the area yet). Then i'll be diving into the dirty dog and as many plot/quest areas as I can.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who has the module?   Who has the module? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who has the module?
Page 1 of 1