City of Rookroost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the Neverwinter Nights 2 Persistent World, City of Rookroost.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Greyhawk Specific Deities/Races

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
NWN DM

NWN DM

Greyhawk Specific Deities/Races Empty
PostSubject: Greyhawk Specific Deities/Races   Greyhawk Specific Deities/Races EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 12:33 pm

Wondering whether a hak will be used to represent the Greyhawk specific nature of Deities and races on this PW.

There is/was a hak on NWVault, but it wasn't updated after SoZ was released, so it is out of date.
Back to top Go down
Mammon
Admin
Mammon

PostSubject: Re: Greyhawk Specific Deities/Races   Greyhawk Specific Deities/Races EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 12:37 pm

We've got a hak being built by AWU for the deities/races. We'll get it up on the dropbox as soon as possible. Message me and I'll give you the dropbox logon info, I'm working on getting everything more user-friendly in there right now.
Back to top Go down
All Washed Up
Admin
All Washed Up

PostSubject: Re: Greyhawk Specific Deities/Races   Greyhawk Specific Deities/Races EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 10:16 pm

Mammy speaks the truth. I am aware of both the hak for the races and the deities, but felt we could do something a little more unique. Several of the race changes I have listed are inspired by pathfinder, while I wish I could provide that level of focus to the classes, I think a few minor changes will have to do. If you have any questions or wish to voice concern over something you read in the race changes fell free to ask me. They are not set in stone, they are more of a desire, editing the race and sub race 2da's is a relatively easy task.

-AWU
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greyhawk Specific Deities/Races   Greyhawk Specific Deities/Races Empty

Back to top Go down

Greyhawk Specific Deities/Races
Page 1 of 1