City of Rookroost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the Neverwinter Nights 2 Persistent World, City of Rookroost.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What Deities would you like to see?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mammon
Admin
Mammon

What Deities would you like to see? Empty
PostSubject: What Deities would you like to see?   What Deities would you like to see? EmptySun May 15, 2011 8:26 pm

What deities do you see as of primary importance to the World of Greyhawk?

There are a few demi/hero gods and oddballs that are important to the BK like Pholtus, Iuz, etc, and the main gods such as Pelor, Heironious, Hextor, Obad Hai will be included already, but what other gods do you think should be included?
Back to top Go down
__doug__

PostSubject: Re: What Deities would you like to see?   What Deities would you like to see? EmptyTue May 17, 2011 8:08 am

I may be in the minority opintion but it wouldn't mind if you kept it simple and just went with the main ones and the ones importatnt to the BK.

Doug
Back to top Go down
Mammon
Admin
Mammon

PostSubject: Re: What Deities would you like to see?   What Deities would you like to see? EmptyTue May 17, 2011 11:24 am

This is actually what I'm thinking too, Doug. I don't see a need for 500 deities in any setting, especially not greyhawk when a cool dozen is all there was for about thirty years.

We'll try to keep the list trim and short but add support for players who want to pursue their own deity choices. (mostly a variable that will bypass the deity-domain check.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Deities would you like to see?   What Deities would you like to see? Empty

Back to top Go down

What Deities would you like to see?
Page 1 of 1