City of Rookroost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the Neverwinter Nights 2 Persistent World, City of Rookroost.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Factions - The Seekers

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lord_Raven88

Lord_Raven88

Factions - The Seekers Empty
PostSubject: Factions - The Seekers   Factions - The Seekers EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 3:03 am

I don't know about anyone else, but I'm hoping that The Seekers will eventually be an allowed faction. Love love LOVE them. Also makes sense for the faction to exist, as they actively seek out lost/forgotten treasure, knowledge, and items.

BTW are evil type factions going to be a part of this server? I assume so, as they act as a wonderful balance to the goodly ones.
Back to top Go down
NightBelow

NightBelow

PostSubject: Re: Factions - The Seekers   Factions - The Seekers EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 4:16 am

Lord_Raven88 wrote:
I don't know about anyone else, but I'm hoping that The Seekers will eventually be an allowed faction. Love love LOVE them. Also makes sense for the faction to exist, as they actively seek out lost/forgotten treasure, knowledge, and items.

BTW are evil type factions going to be a part of this server? I assume so, as they act as a wonderful balance to the goodly ones.

From what I've understood characters will be able to assume active positions in the clergy / cult of Iuz, which rather dominates the Bandit Kingdoms.
I'm pretty sure there'll be opportunities for other 'evil' enterprises as well, though personally I'm more of a shades-of-grey player. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mammon
Admin
Mammon

PostSubject: Re: Factions - The Seekers   Factions - The Seekers EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 12:31 pm

Yes, there will be evil factions. The clergy of iuz, the palace guard, the city guard, the horned society, the rookroost thieves guild... there will be plenty of factions and opportunities for people who wish to play evil characters and have faction support, aligned with Iuz or not.

As for the Seekers, I assume you mean the Seekers of the Arcane. I have no problem with members of such an organization being on the server, but I don't think I'm familiar enough with the group to know whether or not they'd have a base of operations in rookroost or the surrounding areas. Post any information you have on the group here and we can look at how they'll fit into the setting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Factions - The Seekers   Factions - The Seekers Empty

Back to top Go down

Factions - The Seekers
Page 1 of 1